The Mullinax Ford Group was created in 1970 by Ed Mullinax, who’s two sons, Larry and Jerry, continue to run the business with five Ford dealerships operating in various cities throughout Florida and Alabama. The business was created upon innovative ideas including Upfront Pricing®, building customer relationships, and a major focus on advertising. The Mullinax Group was once considered Ford’s largest retailer, and two of these dealerships are among the top 350 in sales volume nationwide. Striving to be the best Ford retailer in the USA, Mullinax sticks to a seven-point system for success:
- Upfront Pricing® – We only sell one price; the price on the windshield of the car. This process makes it faster and easier for customers to buy a vehicle.
- Our vehicles and facilities are always kept clean and on good display.
- We participate in our community. Partnering with local high schools and the Ford Drive One 4 Ur School program.
- We offer the biggest selection of Ford vehicles with more than 2,000 cars in our inventory.
- We have the nicest, friendliest sales and service staff who are always excited to help you.
- We try to set ourselves apart from the other dealerships.
- We are consistent in what we deliver to every customer.
So, why buy from Mullinax Group? We have a lot to say about that. If you are looking for a hassle-free, fun experience then look no further. Our goal is to make your car-buying experience as easy and fast as possible. With no dealer fees, Upfront Pricing®, and a huge selection, we’ve got something for everyone. And, our sales staff is made up of great people that are eager to serve you. You can stop by any one of our Florida dealerships in Apopka, Lake Park, New Smyrna Beach, or Kissimmee, or at our Alabama dealership in Mobile! Call us today to get started or set up a test drive.
3 Great Reasons to Shop at Mullinax:
1. Up Front® Price
– Our lowest price on every windshield.
2. Huge Selection
-Over 2000 New and Used Cars and Trucks on Sale!
3. No Dealer Fees
-Mullinax Ford never had them and never will.